Payroll Management Ltd provides a fully managed payroll service. All PAYE procedural matters are dealt with including electronic update of Tax Codes and Student Loan notices. Direct liaison with pension providers is also provided. Payrolls of all frequencies are administered.
Our standard payslip charge includes:
- Initial set-up of payroll
- Timely and accurate processing of payroll
- Set up of new employees
- On line updating of HMRC notifications including Tax Codes and Student Loans
- Fully detailed, laser printed, sealed security payslips
- Detailed reports in excel or pdf
- SSP, SPAM, Student Loan and AEO calculation and administration.
- Holiday Scheme Management
- Staff loans and Childcare Vouchers
- P45s as required.
- Period end deduction summary (P32).
- Direct Liaison with HMRC
- Year end report per employee (P60).
- Year end summary (Final FPS).
- Year end reporting to Inland Revenue by Internet submission
- All reports can be emailed, faxed or posted.
- Free telephone and email advice
- Payslips can be posted directly to employees if required.
- Electronic Payslips are available as an alternative to hard copies
- Bacs payments to staff bank accounts
- Bacs payments to HMRC and Pension providers
- Completion of MDC and Contribution Returns for TP
- Completion and auditing of Teachers Pension EOYC
- Full administration of pension schemes
Payroll Management Ltd will provide payroll services to accountants' clients.
We regularly liaise with accountants and provide a wide range of payroll reports electronically. If required, these reports can include nominal ledger codes for ease of import.